My new car.

turner3000

Hey i'm new to the forums, and i'm after a bit of help as i'm new to the whole thing.

I've recently just started driving, and my dad brought me a car a few months back, which he suprised me with when i got home from work one day.
Turns out he got me a ford KA. Which I'm not ungreatful for, its growing on me, just from looking there don't seem to be many decent bodykits.. etc for them.

So I was woundering if anyone knew of any good sites where I could find some? but not the ****ty ones that look too much 'n' will make me look like a typical "boy racer", I just want something simple, clean, aMnd effective.

Oh and another problem i have, is with the colour.. any ideas?
Ive heard that resprays dont give a very good finish?

Thanks

Hi turner and welcome to TorqueCars. The KA had a ford sport package options with new cams/suspension and this really lifted performance to new levels.

Resprays depend on where you go - you will get what you pay for. There are some really nice effect paints out there. You will be looking at over £1500 for a full respray and more if the paint requires special layering or treatments. House of Kolor will give an idea on the cutting edge of paint finished.

Styling wise I think you should keep it simple and go with a smoothed euro look. Take out all the lines and joins and replace the grills with openings.

Cool, thanks.
Wow the finish is pretty good on those paint jobs.
Money shouldnt really be an option so I should hopefully be able to do it up nice.

I like the ideas you put forward on the styling, because i had that kinda look in mind anyways.
I quite like the bodykit on this car. ( http://www.kadude.com/ ) only thing im not keen on is the rear bumper. I cant seem to find one i like anywhere, so if anyone comes across a decent one can you let us know.

Thank you :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back