MR2 owner wanting a new twin exhaust

unreal1066

Car
1994 Toyota MR2
I've got a 1994 toyota MR2 non turbo with a newly fitted induction kit but are looking for a new twin, quite loud twin exhaust.
I'm sure people will say I could get better performance from a single exhaust, but I want a twin exhaust.
Can find a few but want an exhaust from a brand I can trust. The other option is to go for a custom exhaust to get exactly what i'd like. I'm looking to spend about £400 to £450 not including fitting.

custom would cost you around £350 probably including fitting.

as for the twin pipe its not going to make that much difference as the back boxes just make noise. be warned though if you go too big for the centre pipe then performance will be lost. the rears you can get away with.

for noise lose the silencers in the pipe work and have quite small rear silencers

The brands i've found are mongoose and blueflame. I think I will go down the custom route as 350 quid is reasonable if it includes fitting, now the next thing to ask is where do I go to get a custom one?
The brands i've found are exhausts uk and a few others, I live in North West london near Ruislip.