manifold cracked

my mate had a 1.5 honda civic saloon that he bought for £200 because it had a cracked manifold. he drove it round for about 5months before crashing it. the car ran fine but it just didnt have quite as much power as it should of for a 1.5. not sure about long term but deffinatly shouldnt be too much of a problem short term. i would look at getting it fixed if you want your car back to full power tho lol

my mate had a 1.5 honda civic saloon that he bought for £200 because it had a cracked manifold. he drove it round for about 5months before crashing it. the car ran fine but it just didnt have quite as much power as it should of for a 1.5. not sure about long term but deffinatly shouldnt be too much of a problem short term. i would look at getting it fixed if you want your car back to full power tho lol

I do believe the car in question is twin turbo. And in that case driving with a cracked manifold would make it seriously loose power as already said the turbo will struggle to spool up if exhaust gases are escaping before the turbo.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back