just saying hello

D

debriga

Stumbled onto this site and just joined, so I guess I should say hello to all. My daily drivers are a Jeep Cherokee and a Thunderbird SC, while my nice weather toy is a Countach. My interests are simply anything automobile related and a million other interests that I don't let get in the way of the first. Thanks for letting me join your ranks!!

Hi Debriga, ok so I'm oficially Jealous. You have a mini fleet there. I love the Countach especially having a poster on my bedroom wall when I was younger! What colour is it? How long have you had it? What are the running costs like?

How do you decide which to drive between the Cherokee and the Thunderbird? Or is it a case of first one gets the one at the end of the driveway?

Really nice to have you along and I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to get stuck into the polls, debate and moans. I bet you really don't like the price of fuel at the moment.

When you get 10 posts it would be great if you could post up some photographs of your collection!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back