I am here. The rejoicing may commence.

greyfox

Well, the EULA says they like new users to post something or another to keep from having our accounts deleted, so here's a hi. I won't really have much to contribute though, since I'm new to performance tinkering, and don't really have experience with engines newer than 1968 B18s and B20s, and have never dealt with diesels before at all.

So I'll mostly be reading and picking up tips where I can. Right now my interests are in the MB E300 turbodiesel I picked up and trying to eke out better mileage and performance without going to silly extremes like chopping up the body to reduce weight. I'm also curious about biodiesel, though I'm not sure that has any place in this forum.

Hi!

Hi Greyfox, welcome to Torquecars. Thanks for the intro. Feel free to post any questions or just join in with the odd rant (we have a few of those from time to time such as speed cameras, hit and run drivers and bad drivers;) ) Biodiesel is an interesting topic so feel free to start a thread in the general car chat area to pick our brains.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back