Howsitgoan fae a Newbie in Scotland

afk40

Car
Rover 820i fastback
Oright Guys... jista wee hello an am looking forward tae catchin up on whit ye`s are talkin about... this is ma first post here....cheers..John

"Do it again"

majorie_dawes_home_203_203x152.jpg

Oright Guys... jista wee hello an am looking forward tae catchin up on whit ye`s are talkin about... this is ma first post here....cheers..John

Guys C`mon, theres nothing hard about reading that !!!!!

Orite, HELLO, Guys....Just a Hello and I`m looking forward to catching up with the latest posts to see what you`s are talking about, this is my first post here.....

C`mon thats not hard a think ye`s are jist trying tae be awkward

also ma headin..HOW is it going...all squashed up...howsitgoan its a favourite Scottish sayin////

Mabozzar

Guys C`mon, theres nothing hard about reading that !!!!!

Orite, HELLO, Guys....Just a Hello and I`m looking forward to catching up with the latest posts to see what you`s are talking about, this is my first post here.....

C`mon thats not hard a think ye`s are jist trying tae be awkward

also ma headin..HOW is it going...all squashed up...howsitgoan its a favourite Scottish sayin////

Mabozzar

It's just as bad as trying to understand text speak - hard work, no one's trying to be awkward chap, just would be handy if we could understand you a bit easier ;)

no thats a hell o a lot easier to understan, hows it gan mate
glad to see another frae up here. although a hink youll be higher up than me.

bloody english canny understan proper talk :lol:

Hi Pgarner, am in motherwell.......... I dont see too many fresh posts on this forum.... am a lookin at the right bits.cheers....mabozzar

As a little tip click the NEW POSTS link on the main forum menu and you will see all of the new threads and posts. Its a good way to find your way around. I have spread out the forums thinly but I did that so people can find the information more easily (I hope!)

See you in the General Car chat forum next then ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back