hiya

drb666

Car
bx
hiya to all i just got a new car to mod but cant find ne parts so would be greatful for the advice

thank you

im not 100% sure yet i want to put a bigger engin in it big sound system and body kit, alloys to do it all but im having trouble finding body kit ect.

im not 100% sure yet i want to put a bigger engin in it big sound system and body kit, alloys to do it all but im having trouble finding body kit ect.

for something like this mate you might need to cut and shut a bodykit to fit. bit more expensive but should look alot better if you pick a decent kit and a very good bodyshop to do the work,
Alloys and engine should be easy enough done

for something like this mate you might need to cut and shut a bodykit to fit. bit more expensive but should look alot better if you pick a decent kit and a very good bodyshop to do the work,
Alloys and engine should be easy enough done

i like to do all the work my semf but i have never done fiber glass is it easy to get a good finish, and wha sort of kitt would you suggest

If you take your time with it then fibreglassing is easy. You keep sanding it smooth till you get the finish you want. (It takes a lot of sanding so the closer you get it to what you want at the start the quicker the job will be.)

Welcome. You've made a rod for your own back there! As said you'll need to make something up as you go and use a kit which is as near to the dimensions of your BX. Unfortunately there are no kits for these as it was never one designed for such kits, apart from some GTi parts. Not impossible but will be one of those projects where there will be alot of trial and error.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back