Hi new to the site

Gregers

Car
Corsa B
Hi all I'm J or Gregers. I'm 18 and passed my test last year. I currently have a P reg Corsa B for my first car. But am currently in the process of saving up to get a new one with a larger engine :) within reason as insurance isn't great as it is. I'm from Dartford which is just South of London. Thats anough boring stuff lol if you wanna know anything just ask would be easyer :)

Another one from Kent! Welcome Gregers, nice to have you along and welcome. I see you are thinking about an A3 from your other post in Audi. You will not be dissapointed with that. (Not that I'm biased or anything!;))

Thanks for the worm welcome guys. I did think about a C20 LET but it would work out too expensive as insurance would have a field day with that. Waynne its good to know your not biased then lol. I'm strongly thinking about getting one so looking up what i can as i save. Seen a couple of very nice ones that people have done. Think there smart little cars aswell. It would also be a nice little step up in power as well. :)

Would like a large one but as i'm 18 don't think that would be the case. As i can't afford the insurance to be sky high. I was thinking like a 1.6 but have read on here and have been told that there very underpowered. But on the other hand i don't want to pay loads for insurance as it won't be cheap in the first place :(

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back