Hi all.

Papa J

Wrench Pro
Car
Sharan 1.8T Sport
Hi & Hello from Papa J, driving the family round the bend(s) in a 1999 VW Sharan 1.8T Sport. I know you'll all want one when you got 3 nippers. But to be honest it handles... well ok for 7up run about. My eldest (7yrs) loves Pimp my ride, and so so far we have the Audi RS6 wheels with Toyo tires 225,45,R17 a good start. My thing is I've not got bottomless pockets.! So as the bits break off, I'll upgrade. Let the Pimping begin, but don't hold your breath. Look forward to chatting with you all. For now adious or is that adidas I don't know...;)

Hi there PapaJ. Not a bad plan replacing the bits that fall off. What about a nice custom paint job?

Where abouts in London are you from?

Hello and welcome Papa J. Its nice to have you along. The 1.8T is a good solid engine and there is a lot more power to tap. Brakes would be top of my upgrade list - they are quite heavy.

Hey guys, got plans for everything... Brakes that are on it are from VAG's Sport model, and so are larger than standard. They've only 'faded' once, when on the second time in quick succession down from motor way max to 20 ish. Around A & B roads everything is nice and tight for hours on end. Having said that now I've got 225 tyre's on I probably could get some nice big vented discs on.

Paint job, I think I'm going to do the running gear first. Do you call it a 'sleeper' get it running NICE, with "London's bodywork" as I call it. Too many times I've come back to a car to find something different about the body work...
Would to love either 'Black gloss' with 'Matt black' touches, or Sort of camper style, silver top with blacked out windows with a dark blue lower half. Um so many ideas it's hard to pin down one to live with eh. Camden town.

yeah the 312mm discs do stop it quickly. The discs are vented as they are, are you meaning grooved/ drilled discs ? if so have a look at dimpled ones are there less prone to cracking than drilled

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back