Hi all

DETHTATS

Torque Junkie
Car
95 FORD PROBE GT
Thanks for allowing me to join your site. My name is ryan and i live in kentucky. I have a 1995 ford probe gt with a 2.5 5 speed. I have done a few mods to the car since buying it in dec of last year and am looking at doing a lot more to it when the cash flow improves! Thanks again for having me and look forward to learning alot from your site!:)

Hello and welcome to the site. What mods have you done so far then? What are you plans for the future for hte car? I know what you mean about cash flow its the same all over the world at the moment.

Its got an 2.5" from the cat back exaust and a custom made 3.5" cold air intake. I have recently purcharsed a green led flashing light kit for the underside (waiting on the mail for it) and have added interior leds under the dash and working on a "angel eye" mod in green for the headlights. I want to put a turbo on it but with the price of fuel, may just leave it natural aspirated and beef it up a little! As soon as i get enough post i will post pics.

The wife has made the comment that she is going to buy me a set of rims for christmas, hopefully she goes through with it! Right now all it has is a set of 16" chrome swirles. Looking at buying a set of sweet 17's for it!

Looked at local tire shop and they was like $800 but cant rememer the name, will get back to you with the name

Hi Ryan and I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars (Sorry i'm a bit late - i've been away!)

Whats the weather like at the moment in Kentucky? Its been a bit wet this years summer in the UK!

thank you Waynne! I do appreciate that and understand. the weather over here is ok. has been about 90 F and dry lately, although we did get a little rain yesterday! I didnt realize this was mostly a UK site until after i joined and got to reading some of the posts! Kinda cool though. I can see what you all are doing compared to what some people over here are doing with there cars!
I havent done a whole lot to my car yet. I have done a custom cold air intake, rewired the fog lights so they come on when the running lights on. Before the would only come on when the main lights were on. Ford's idea! The car has a 2.5 inch exhaust ( stock is 2.25). I have a few plans for the car. I want to put a set of TEIN coil overs but they will be a little bit- have to save the cash! I plan on geting a set of 17 inch rims for it either Dec. or Jan. Not sure if I want to put a body kit on it yet. Havent seen too many over here that I like!

Hello dethtats. We have members from all over the world so all are welcome.

Id keep it looking fairly standard and just do engine mods and suspension if I was you. It will surprise the other cars at the lights.

In my town, it don't take much to attract attention from the locals. Seems like every where i go someone tries to race or they say "hey man nice car!" thats nice and all but if the really looked at it they would change their minds in a hurry. It needs paint and the chrome rims are chipping. The front drivers corner bumper is loose due to broken plastic mounts, which hopefully will be fixed this weekend!
It has a quick take off from the light, as it is low geared. I mean fifth gear at 75mph is pushing like 4k rpms. This is killer on the fuel. I wish they made 6 speed for this car but they didn't! Oh well!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back