Hey

MisterHolaMan

Torque Junkie
Car
none
Well, I'm Vic. I'm big into import tuners and rally racing, and am soon going to have the money to actually do stuff. My town is full of self righteous rednecks who only think of foreign cars as "them damn ricers" so I have to go against them, and it doesn't help my reputation that I also see how corrupt our society is, so when I do what I want to do which is classified as "weird" by these people, it just pisses me off. Sure I like to get up to speed on the streets, but at least I'm logical with it! These people and their idea of authority. I do a lot of stuff, but I don't feel like writing it all up so just shoot me a message! I'm lonely and want a friend...:sad2:

Welcome to Torque cars! :bigsmile:
Ain't nothing wrong with being different & not conforming with the main stream. I havn't done a 'normal' thing in my life! I've always been an oddball & I don't intend changing anytime soon! :lol:;)

Mines free! :bigsmile:

I use Hotmail which works through Windows live & has it's own dedicated email program you can download & use for free.

I also use Googlemail which is also free & you can download the Gmail notifier application which checks for new mail however frequently you want. ;)

Hi there MisterHolaMan and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you along. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine over here with us.

no we have a few from over the pond, some from europe, Auz, Asia, Russia. although it is mainly a UK site well help anybody as long as they can write in some sorta english

not really. the only differences are you quite often get more petrol engine options and we get more diesel versions.
ohh and we dont get many american cars over here as we cant afford the petrol for them

mmm depends wha you mean by JDM - getting honda toyota nissan etc is easy enough but like your selfs to get an actual JDM it need to be imported.

Yeah, an actual JDM still needs to be imported, but it's easier to get away with, right? In the US it's painfully obvious that it's illegal because it's rhd, but in the UK you'd be better off right? Correct me if I'm wrong, how hard is it to get around emission laws?

our emission laws are based on nitrous mon-oxide. so we can get away with exhaust induction etc not like cali where you sem to have alot of issues. basically as long as you have the cat in place you should be alright

:evil: I hate the cat! Thank god I don't live in Cali, they check cars all the time there! I love the Midwest for that, and how the interstate is barely patrolled. I drove across the entire state and I only ever saw one cop, and that was by a big city! And they don't go after you if the weather is #!#!#!#!ty since they don't want to get out of their car. Love it here!

Welcome along Vic. Don't worry about being considered strange. I'm spending in excess of £10k on an old Fiat hatchback, someone who has championed diesels more than anyone I have ever met wants a petrol and another member thinks our emissions tests are based on nitrous monoxide! (sorry mate, couldn't help myself :p)

Welcome along Vic. Don't worry about being considered strange. I'm spending in excess of £10k on an old Fiat hatchback, someone who has championed diesels more than anyone I have ever met wants a petrol and another member thinks our emissions tests are based on nitrous monoxide! (sorry mate, couldn't help myself :p)

I don't really care if anyone would call me strange anyway, if anything I like to be reminded of my lack of conformity! And in the US our tests are on CO2 I think, so that's where most of the problems are coming from with making a street legal car. It doesn't matter that much, they'll never catch me when I build my sleeper 240!:p

a sleeper 240
vizualtech-nissan-240sx.jpg

is there such a thing

Subaru has a great reputation for bulletproof engines. Should be a good basis for boosting power. Reliability should not be an issue.

Welcome and if the rednecks give you any more trouble, just send them my way. Us Texans know how to deal with the likes of them!!!!

Send them to Texas? I could totally do that, but I'm thinking of moving to Arizona in the future, but I don't speak Spanish so I might move to Washington, best scenery and good driving...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back