Hey

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
Hey everybody im Luke, Massive is the name my gfs dad gave me due to my own slip of the tongue!

Ive had 2 cars this year, but my first ever car was a 1988 renault scenic when i was 17 (dont ask) i put silly things on this such as flashing dustcaps, and a full blue neon interior lighting up the whole car

then i was a clio mk2 1988, didnt get chance to do anything to that cos i wraping round some railings!

But now i have a rover 400 mk2, which i love, has only two mod on it so far, if you can call them that (a blue led bar in the boot, and rainbow sidelights) next week im installing a under car led kit, multi colour changing one, and some blue under wheel arch lights, and a dvd player,

plan on doing other stuff when i get the money, But hey everybody hopes you all ok and have a good christmas!

Last edited:
hey and welcome to the site

is the mk2 400 last one before they changed to 45's if so you should have next to no trouble with the car nearly the same as a 5dr civic apart from the lights and of course the engine

Welcome Massive. Nice story about the username! I had a Rover 200 and loved it quite literally to bits, the car cost me a fortune but was my first ever modded car. ;)

yea the mk2 was the last one before the 45 face lift,

rover 200s are cool, some people dont like rovers but they good cars in my opinion, did your steering wheel squeak when you turn cos mine does and it doing my head in!

My engine was too loud to hear the steering wheel squeek! :lol: It did have quite a few rattles internally though.

rovers arnt bad in my opinion. when i look at the wifes and how well its doing after the lifes she gives it its doing well

in 45000 its had

2 oil changes
and a couple of bulbs

thats it and it still going strong although its bount to be due for timing belt

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back