Help... 95 ST

itomahawkix

Car
95 Toyota Celica ST
I have a 95 Celica ST and i love this car. Im 19 about to start college in the fall and im looking for some fun cheap mods so make my car faster. And better looking. Any suggestions or sites to look at and shop around thanks

You wont be able to get much more power for cheap, most people start with exhaust system/induction and a decat. Maybe a remap if applicable to your ecu.

Hard to say without knowing what these engines are like and whats restrictive on them

Well im kinda fresh to cars or like learning all about them. Its an all stock 95 Celica ST. I just need people to help me get started opening up my car

start with the basics then as munday said. induction kit / panel filter and full exhaust, manifold (headers as your in the us) sports cat and cat back system. then you can look towards higher lift cams etc

a panel filter - is a more high flowing filter that replaces your OEM paper filter.
generally speaking induction kits / panel filters dont give that much power only really a couple of Bhp