hello-new here

brucie

Car
skyline r-32 gtst
hello all, just joined the site there, im 33 live in northern ireland and drive a r-32 gtst, black in colour, full adjustable suspension, 18" bk racing alloys, an hks turbo, full decatted s/s exhaust, have wanted a skyline for a long time and finally got one not too long ago

Your car sounds awesome, I'm really glad you fulfilled your dream. You'll have to post up some pics for us in the gallery when you get to 10 posts.;)

May I also wish you a warm welcome to the site also.:D

thanks guys,
@pgarner and waynne, thanks very much and yes will get pics up as soon as i get to the big 10 lol
@charger 69, i havent taken it on a track and with the time effort and money put into this one tbh i would cak myself if i binned for the sake of a couple of laps
thanks all for the welcomes im sure ill enjoy the site,

well, i do understand you brucie, it's a nice car.... don't wanna risk it.
that's why i always go for cheap cars.

maybe the yugo national championship hehe.

dont get me wrong, i have had a few scrappers round the track in my time lol, but this one being something ive wanted, i wouldnt risk it your right, im not sure you have heard of these but i sent round a 2.0 conversion corsa that originally had a 1,2 block in it, a honda accord although it was just a 1.8, 3.0 straight six supra non turbo, it was probably one of the cars i had the best fun in, in amongst some small basic cars, 1.4, 1.6 , that i had bought for 50-60 pounds and trashed around the track, some pretty good fun to be had and only living 2 minutes from the track also helps as i dont have far to tow them home lol
have you had much around the track, where is the closest track to you

dont get me wrong, i have had a few scrappers round the track in my time lol, but this one being something ive wanted, i wouldnt risk it your right, im not sure you have heard of these but i sent round a 2.0 conversion corsa that originally had a 1,2 block in it, a honda accord although it was just a 1.8, 3.0 straight six supra non turbo, it was probably one of the cars i had the best fun in, in amongst some small basic cars, 1.4, 1.6 , that i had bought for 50-60 pounds and trashed around the track, some pretty good fun to be had and only living 2 minutes from the track also helps as i dont have far to tow them home lol
have you had much around the track, where is the closest track to you

I'm from macedonia (FYROM) that's far away from your country, but I wish i could do my best 1/4 mile at the santa pod.
the closest racing track here is in Kicevo, it's a small town southern from Gostivar, where i live, there's being held the yugo champ. and it belongs to the military, so it's hard to get into that track

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks miniman, yes as soon as i get the posts up a bit i will get a few pictures up of it,
i spent most of my days buying cars for no more than maybe 3 or 400 pounds and running them into the ground which i didnt mind until this came up and i set my mind to getting it soas you probably have guessed its my pride and joy,

hello all, just joined the site there, im 33 live in northern ireland and drive a r-32 gtst, black in colour, full adjustable suspension, 18" bk racing alloys, an hks turbo, full decatted s/s exhaust, have wanted a skyline for a long time and finally got one not too long ago

Me want to see some pictures!

<---R32 is my DREAM CAR.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back