Hello Hello Hello Everyone

wakebabe

Car
ford ka
Hi there My names Angharad and I thought I should introduce myself.

I'm from Pembrokeshire. (Where its snowing...Is hasn't snowed down here for years. It's getting heavier a heavier.)

Any how back to all about me. I been driving round in my Ford Ka that I modified a little. Not much just got a spoiler, 15" Alloys 3.5 inch back box and tinted windows.

I'm just in the proses of acquiring some fund lol (tee hee posh) to buy myself a lowering kit. Can anyone suggest a a good kit?:lol:

Well today I'm hoping that we go finish work because of the snow, but I have to walk home as my car was snowed in :(

this is probably the best bodykit i have seen for a KA, nice and subtle, personally i dont think a KA is the type of car that can handle or pull off too extreme of a makeover bodykit wise.

ka-body-kit-styling-2.jpg

ka-body-kit-rear.jpg

Welcome to TC. Probably a good thing being snowed in, so many people out there that can't drive in these conditions.

Welcome to TC. Probably a good thing being snowed in, so many people out there that can't drive in these conditions.

so im seeing on the news, having a laugh at how bad some people are coping with a couple of inches.

not ones for kits but thats not too bad apart from the bonnet

thats gotta be the coolest ka i have ever seen. really didn't think that a ka could pull that off. you done anything to improve the performance of your ka at all? or just making it look the shizz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw that Ka b4. I really like the body kit on it, just haven't really got the money to buy the things. All I do to earn money is be a powerboat and wakeboarding instructor. Hoping to start up my own school get some more moneys then to spend on my ka or buy something better.

I got some pictures of it on my phone but I just recently got a new phone and I cant find the lead to the my laptop for it. So once I turn my bedroom inside out and find it ill get them posted up on here.

Its silver. I haven't done anything to the performance of it yet. I did come across a good condition RS trubo engine that I could have put in it but someone offered more than me so I missed out :(

A m8 a m8 of mines put a V6 golf engine in his. The only thing he couldnt get to fit under the bonnet was the dip stick lol. He's still working on it. I'ts not on the road yet.

I havent got an extream spoiler on it I just got the ford ka sports spoiler. I just done some suttle mods on the outside because I just didnt like what it looked like when I had it. lol Im looking to get the rs side skirts next.

So what does everyone els drive around in?

I think ill go out and play in the snow. Haven't made a snow man yet lol.

fellow ford driver mate, i drive a standard 1.8 tdci focus. I'm looking to improve it though so suggestions much appreciated. That sounds like an awesome job that you have there. good luck with the KA.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back