Hello GT-SE Eclipse 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefootofgod

Car
2008 eclipse gt-se
thefootofgod-albums-my-new-eclipse-gt-se-picture11044-dropped-low-low-low.jpg
hi everyone just wanted to post a few pics and show off the whip.

Hope you enjoy my pics and happy thanksgiving!!1

1 287 whp - 289 wtq
2 Injen CAI
3 Injen cat-back SES exhaust w\ high-flow cat
4 18 inch Lorenzo 5 spoke black rims wrapped in summitomo htr-z2 245\45\18
5 18% tint all around
6 SE model you get-- heated leather, moon roof, fog lights, 650 watt rockford fosgate 6 cd system with 9 speakers and 1 10 inch sub in hatch space. traction control and active stability management included. sirus satelight radio. 6 speed tranny. compass.
7. Black tinted tail lights.
8. de-badged
9. back fin tinted black too
10. black housing headlights with projectors and halo lights w led
11. HID 6000 k (white) headlights and 1000k (blue) fog lights
12. h1 led lights (blue) replaced the high beams and wired to the DRL's

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold).

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

It sounds like you have a great project on your hands, with an impressive mod list already. So what's next.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

guess ill just have to wait to post pics. but its ok. i will only continue on this site if i get replies. this will show me that there is involment on this site. it seems too big for its own good. I guess we will see. I will watch my new posts and see who (if any reply). then i will make that judgement to stay or go. if anyone wants to see my car pics everything was professoinally done. the car looks amazing. you barley tell its an eclipse anymore. Your replies get my posts and pics. GLW replies everyone

guess ill just have to wait to post pics. but its ok. i will only continue on this site if i get replies. this will show me that there is involment on this site. it seems too big for its own good. I guess we will see. I will watch my new posts and see who (if any reply). then i will make that judgement to stay or go. if anyone wants to see my car pics everything was professoinally done. the car looks amazing. you barley tell its an eclipse anymore. Your replies get my posts and pics. GLW replies everyone

I will certainly have a look sounds a good drive.

Perhaps you might also have a look at other peoples cars

well it seems im getting replies so thats good. i have been looking around the site and it looks like a castle filled with the Arcane knowledge of kick the "Removed as per our T&C's" out of the other guy in your car. SWEEET! cant wait to get to know some of the people on this site! i like the fact that this site is not car specific so i should learn a lot here

Last edited by a moderator:
well it seems im getting replies so thats good. i have been looking around the site and it looks like a castle filled with the Arcane knowledge of kick the "Removed as per our T&C's" out of the other guy in your car. SWEEET! cant wait to get to know some of the people on this site! i like the fact that this site is not car specific so i should learn a lot here
Ohh dear, that's not a very good start, is it.

well it seems that thefootofgod only has a total of three posts here and they all look like he is excited to be on the forum. (Unacceptable comments!) this is thefootofgod and ill i can say is if you really look at the thread i never flamed or slagged anyone in the beggining and your talking about respect and stuff. the people who started arguing with me never said, hi welcome, nice, car or anything remotely respectfull. i came on here not to argue with anyone but learn. your senior members started it with me (Unacceptable comments).

Your attitude from the off was appalling all thing considered. You clearly came on to "show-off" you car and it's mods, which is fine but for a first few posts and with some rediculous comments you only serve to make yourself look a fool.

Oh and Z28 Camaro's? Dog slow.

the ls1 is pretty fast, and dude you have a beautifull car. i never said anything bad about it or anything people just started flaming me. the Admin even told me to make suggestions. what was i supposed to do let people flame me and not defend myself

my first couple posts were fine until someone like claymore jumped in and said nothing nice and just started flaming me, not my fault at all, but i will defend myself.

hahahahahahaha--- i drive a 99 suck it

the people who started arguing with me never said, hi welcome, nice, car or anything remotely respectfull

I think you'll find T9 Man did. And that was after you slagged the sight. I aint posting again, I can't be bothered. Just wanted to make that point.

Oh and @MA - :lol: Im sat in work by my self and your end comment made me chuckle.

so im kinda interested to hear your thoughts, why don't you really take a look at the thread and see who was disrespectfull first.

I see wat you're saying, I was surprised myself to see some of the responses towards a new member even though I enjoy the "banter". I'm not sure where you should go from here but this forum has a lot to give in both knowledge and humour, but the impression I got from your posts is that you thought you were doing us a big favor by being here. This may or may not be the case but it's certainly not true.

We welcome new members but it's a two-way street imo. Yes we want to see your car, yes we might even want to know how fast it is but we want you to contribute and join in properly and CONSTRUCTIVELY too ;)

thx man, and i was only reffering to the people who flamed me, yes i did post in the thread that some people did act nice but others didn't, and when your just entering a forum thats the last thing a new person needs

This is true.

However, most people's first posts don't consist of "Hi, this is my car. Here are the mods and look at all the pictures but don't forget to say how nice it is or I'll get my youtube vids out to show you ma POWA!!!!1111!!111"

Again, that's how it all came across to me even if it wasn't intended. We all like to "show-off" in a way but a little humility wouldn't go amiss. Anyways, I'm going to drop the issue now. Maybe a mod or admin can unban you and we can start again and all get along lovingly but it's their decision.

exactly. i was a new member, i was asked to give personal feedback on what i thought of the site.(its in the email i recieved from the admin) and i got flammed for it. not cool, but thx for hearing me out.

thx bigbadjoe, at least their are a couple cool people here.

i can take criticism, but you just walked up to me in the middle of the street, without even knowing me and started #!#!#!#!, you wouldnt do that in real life but on a forum its ok because you can hide behind a computer, ( not talking to masterAuron) just talking to the fags out there.

AND TO BAN ME FOR A FIGHT I DIDN'T EVEN START, OVER SOMETHING THAT YOU(THE ADMIN) ASKED ME TO DO. now thats funny. i hope you don't own your own buisiness
(now thats slagging)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
master auron

hahahahahahahahaa i never even brought up you tube untill you called my car a wind up toy and i can pull just as hard as you can.
and i never said do this or else..

you got youself twisted. i said hey i wanna post some pics. i need a certain number of posts so let me know what YOU THINK ABOUT MY CAR AND ILL POST SOME PICS. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE WERE LURKING AROUND THE FORUM AND IT WOULD BE WORTH IT TO BE ON THIS FORUM

Last edited:
Well thx for the understanding i just dont feel like i did anything disrespectfull until people started flaming\slaggin me. Sucks too because i searched the site for about 2 hours the other day and i was really excited

Dude it's not what you do or don't do, it's the way you do it. You could have asked politely for an Eclipse section, but did you? To be fair, it's doubtful admin will add a new section just one ONE member request but still that's not the point.

I KNOW you never bought up youtube and I never called you car a wind up toy, I'm saying that's the way it came across to me and clearly some of the other established and balanced members judging by their responses.

Just have a look at others n00b posts and you will see most of them DO NOT go the same way as yours.

thx man, and i was only reffering to the people who flamed me, yes i did post in the thread that some people did act nice but others didn't, and when your just entering a forum thats the last thing a new person needs

A point of order here please! New members come and go on this website and where at all possible, their introductory comments can be either greeted with friendly replies or replies of a more negative nature.

Here on TorqueCars being "Friendly" is actually one of our golden rules!

Members from different parts of the world who do not understand peoples phrases and meanings; can often misunderstand another members words or intentions.

I am going to let this thread continue now in the hope that you actually understand us a little better.

Hopefully we can now expect to see some constructive statements from you, the other knowledgeable members here on this site are only here to help you with the best advice possible that they can give you!

T9 man - Moderator.

my first couple posts were fine until someone like claymore jumped in and said nothing nice and just started flaming me, not my fault at all, but i will defend myself.

I suggest you change this in your profile real quick because you WILL get banned if you don't.

Nobody started anything against you until you tried swearing on the forum which I believe T9 removed.
If you had read the Term And Conditions of the site you would understand that this is a Family friendly site and we will not tolerate bad language.
If everyone doesn't calm down and stop all this bickering then the thread will be removed.

End of rant.

THX ILL UPDATE MY PROFILE AND CHANGE MY CAR AND STUFF. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU.

BUT REALLY ALL I KEEP SAYING IS THAT IN THE POST ABOUT MY CAR I NEVER ONCE DISRESPECTED ANYONE OR FLAMED ANYONES CAR UNTIL AFTER THEY FLAMED ME FIRST. I AM DONE, I WILL ONLY RESPOND\POST POSITIVE THINGS FROM NOW ON AND IF SOMEONE FLAMES ME I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU THE administrators.

COOL?

It was only your attitude that seemed to come across as negative.
It's a forum on a screen. You can't always tell if someone is joking or being serious.
This site is probably the friendliest site you'll ever come across.
Yeah we like to have a laugh and play games with each other but like I say you have to remember emotions and face expressions can't be show through a computer.
All we ask is you give the same amount of respect that everyone deserves to have and you'll get it back.
Just remember this is a family friendly site and bad language will not be tolerated.
Have a wander round join in on some discussions and i'm sure you get along just fine.

Good news my friend and that's what the moderators are here for!

Also could you not write your post out in capital letters please; this is viewed by many as "Shouting" and can also be misunderstood :)

THX EVERYONE FOR THE UNDERSTANDING BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE JUST REACTED THE WRONG WAY WITHOUT AT LEAST ASKING A QUESTION OR SAYING HI. IF THIS IS SUCH A FRIENDLY SITE SOME OF THE THREAD POSTS DON'T REFLECT THAT.

IF YOU DECIDE TO UN-BAN thefootofgod THEN I WILL SIMPLY LEAVE THE FLAMING AND SLAGGING UP TO THE ADMIN. if someone slags or flames me i will not respond, ill just leave it up to the ADMIN to deal with. i would like to be a part of this site so please un ban thefootofgod

THX EVERYONE FOR THE UNDERSTANDING BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE JUST REACTED THE WRONG WAY WITHOUT AT LEAST ASKING A QUESTION OR SAYING HI. IF THIS IS SUCH A FRIENDLY SITE SOME OF THE THREAD POSTS DON'T REFLECT THAT.

IF YOU DECIDE TO UN-BAN thefootofgod THEN I WILL SIMPLY LEAVE THE FLAMING AND SLAGGING UP TO THE ADMIN. if someone slags or flames me i will not respond, ill just leave it up to the ADMIN to deal with. i would like to be a part of this site so please un ban thefootofgod

I'll see what I can do.
I don't know why you got banned in the first place so i'll look into it for you and i'll let you know what I can do for you.

Not a problem I'm here to help as well as moderate.

May I please say though that if you have a problem with anything or anyone on this site please contact any of the Moderation team in a Pm rather than have a rant on the forum. ;)

i got banned before i could contact an ADMIN. lol i went to pm him and it said i was banned. i was just trying to defend myself because i felt i was being attacked. i appreciate anything you can do i would be in debt to you.

Hi my comment was about the atitude on your first two posts, but I'm more than happy to forget all about that, now hurry up and get them pics up. :)

i got banned before i could contact an ADMIN. lol i went to pm him and it said i was banned. i was just trying to defend myself because i felt i was being attacked. i appreciate anything you can do i would be in debt to you.

You won't be in debt to me. I'm here to help members.
Like I say i'll see what I can do.
It may take a couple of days but i'll look into it for you.

ok ok i will just un ban my acct thefootofgod. i have probably 25 pics from another forum im on. here is a taste.

and claymore. the simple fact that you just manned up to what you said is enough respect for me. thats what im talking about. thx man.

thefootofgod-albums-my-new-eclipse-gt-se-picture11299-special-camera-aperture-setting.jpg

thefootofgod-albums-import-face-off-kc-mo-2011-picture11316-a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back