Hello Everyone!

HZero

Hey all!
I'm HZero from Finland, and I was invited to this forum, and here I am:p
I have -97 Ford Probe GT (which doesn't suit so well here in middle winter)
I have played/fixed cars since I was a kid. And now that Probe is my new project.
That's all. HZero signs.

Hi Hzero, welcome to TorqueCars and its nice to have you along. I bet you need spiked tyres in the winter? When we get a sprinkling of snow our country just closes down. (This is less than 3mm of snow in most areas to cause chaos. I know you guys routinely put up with a bit more than that!)

Hi Hzero, welcome to TorqueCars and its nice to have you along. I bet you need spiked tyres in the winter? When we get a sprinkling of snow our country just closes down. (This is less than 3mm of snow in most areas to cause chaos. I know you guys routinely put up with a bit more than that!)

:D Yes here is a bit more snow than 3mm, normally in the north finland it is about 1,5m-2 metres snow, but here in south, is actually now less than 10cm:???: Global warming is clearly coming here too, because last christmas we had about 30 cm snow!
And yes, I changed wintertyres (spiked tyres) in the end of the october, cos we already then had ''black'' ice.
I hope my spiked tyres would last more than this winter (normally spikes are drifted off during the winter :p and then when you had no spikes, it is veeery slippery..)

Hey all!
I'm HZero from Finland, and I was invited to this forum, and here I am:p
I have -97 Ford Probe GT (which doesn't suit so well here in middle winter)
I have played/fixed cars since I was a kid. And now that Probe is my new project.
That's all. HZero signs.

GLAD TO SEE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE ON HERE THAT OWNS ONE! :eek: IS YOURS A GT OR GTS?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back