hello all

Car
AR 146Ti 2.0TS 16V
hello all... I'm from Malaysia. My ride is Alfa Romeo 146Ti 2.0TS 16V. Already done some mod for the engine, exhaust and suspension setup. Need more info of how to tune AR :blink1: cheers

Thanks for the warm welcome mate. Well, already done several mod and here are the details list

BODYKITS

Zender bodykits front and rear

ENGINE REWORK PERFORMANCE PARTS

1. C&B Camshafts ( road max )
2. Balduzzi stage 2 chip
3. Nava Linea Head Gasket bordered in INOX 1.6mm
4. SF KD1R Sprint Drop in filter
5. Magneti Marelli Battery
6. Autodelta Fuel Pump

TRANSMISSION

1. Autodelta Final Gear
2. Lighten Flywheel
3. Sport Clutch Kit

EXHAUST SYSTEM

1. Ragazzon SS DTM 2X80
2. Ragazzon Gr.N Centre pipe
3. Ragazzon Gr.N Centre Bullet
4. Supersprint Manifold

SUSPENSION SPRINGS AND TYRES

1. Eibach Sport Springs and Anti Body Roll Kit
2. Bilstein B6
3. Change new 4 sets of TOYO Proxes T1-R

BRAKE UPGRADE

1. CAR HPD Sport Break Disc Front and Rear
2. Magneti Marelli Brake Pad Front and Rear

Need more info, the best on how to tune more the engine... Cheers

Thats quite an impressive spec list. Well done. Which part of Malaysia are you from? is it hard to get parts out there?

Have you thought about a Rotrex supercharger?

Thats quite an impressive spec list. Well done. Which part of Malaysia are you from? is it hard to get parts out there?

Have you thought about a Rotrex supercharger?

Thanks Xavier. Malaysia Kuala Lumpur to be exact. Here, in Malaysia, to get the OEM and performance parts is OK., not to difficult but the price will cost a bomb because of the conversion rate, transport charges and Tax. Coming soon, going to fit Group A Forged Pistons and Special Design Valves. I'm looking forward to fit my ride with Rotrex supercharger but here is hard to find mech/tuner that is good in tuning supecharge. Is there a possibilty for me to purchase the Rotrex supercharger and a tuner that can fit it?

I used to order Movies from a few companies in Penang. (The VCD's were so cheap!)

Welcome to the site and its nice to have you along. You never know we might meet up one day!;)

A low boost supercharger would be a great option, I actually saw one setup on an Alfa at the MPH show. I'll see if I can dig out the specifications for you.

you used to order vcd movies from penang? wow :amazed: u must know Malaysia very well heheh :D it's good to know tat. if we meet someday in KL, sure I will bring you to the place I buy cheap vcd movies tat is good in picture quality :bigsmile: Appreciate that if you can dig out the specification of low boost Alfa that is same like my ride. Thanks wayne ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back