hay

sedge286

Car
Proton com 1.5 glsi
hay my name is danny and im new to this forum

im currently driving proton compact 1.5 glsi iv dropped down from a powerful car to this and she handles awesome but but just not got the top end power id like to have i dont no if this is just a proton thing in the gear box or that but im not sure as i have not had much to do with this sort of vehicle............

i am willing to do engine snap for the 1.6 16v engine but im not sure about going as far as the 1.8 if that makes much sence to any one lol i was just woundering if anyone nos much about the engines and what sort of power i can get for the 1.5 and like i said willing to do an engine swap to the 1.6 16v sri and what sort of power diffrence the 1.6 brings to the table and any advice given would be great thanks for your time

danny

no the car is not standerd someone had taken the cat out but no big back box tho and it has a pipe across aif filter witch was already done.. and about going to the 1.8 i art to sure really was just thinking about what i could get out of the 1.5 or 1.6 first but still open to ideas still may go 1.8 but would be nice to no about anything and thanks for your time

yer it has an after market back box but only a small one and maybe be more top end and of course more pick up pal thats y was thinking about the 1.6 and maybe getting camed chiped and wat not but i dont no wat sort of power this will bring pal thanks danny

Maybe you could improve the exhaust with a powerflow exhaust and then uprate the manifold to 4 branch. The air filter is already in place so how about a cold air intake as well. You could also have the ecu re-mapped.

i was thinking about going down that way going to get a 4-2-1 the get a uprated inlet manifold and uprate the cam then re map the ecu and a fse power boost valve

the boost valve and chipping are no problem but trying to find a 4-2-1 and i art even sure if they sell uprated inlet manifolds and i cart find a cam can ideas where to buy for a pronton

thanks for you time

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back