Flip paint

S

superstar

I am about to have my car sprayed and want to use a flip paint...can you suggest a supplier and also where i can see examples of different effects.

Hi mate and welcome to TorqueCars. Glad you found the forum!

Where are you from? Briley coachworks in Kent are pretty good when it comes to paint - PM Timmy on here for some prices.

Have a look at the House of Kolor range of paints and find a recommended sprayer, its expensive stuff but you really do get what you pay for.

I am about to have my car sprayed and want to use a flip paint...can you suggest a supplier and also where i can see examples of different effects.
Hi Mate there are 8 colour in flip /That is if you want illusion paint,
just phone me at briley coachworks and can give you some suggestons just call and ask for tim or slap head 01580 712418.
can give you some phone numbers or get you the paint all the best Tim briley. briley coachworks

hi there,. Im trying to find a place in London that does chrome paint wid glitter sparkle init. but i cnt find to find anything. most ppl say they cnt do it :s - im jus confused. can ne1 help. thanks

Is this the pearlescent stuff?

Nissan used to do a colour called Mystic Green on the 1998 Primera P11 GT which refected green straight on with a perpendicular light source but went all kinds of pink and orange when the angles differed.

My own car has a pearlescent finish but it's very subtle in changes of hue.