Evening all

sazzyGTO

Wrench Pro
Car
GTO Twin Turbo
Hello everyone

I stumbled onto this site whilst i was looking for a new set of alloys for my motor.

I recently purchased a Mitsubushi GTO twin turbo with a smashed up front end but over the past month between myself and my boyfriend we have fixed it (i will post some pics up another day).

The car originally had a vadar front bumper but was smashed beyond recognition, so i managed to source a MK1 front bumper and we modified it to fit the MK2 front of the car. with a little time we got it looking somethign how it should.
The has full Tein coilovers and an exhaust which i believe is something to do with Pit Road M. it has the Pit Road M rear spoiler, and lenso GM 18" alloys which are slightly damaged hence why i am considering new rims.

I am also considering placing this car in some shows over the next 12 months so any comments are more than welcome.

I have some work still to do though the interior is in need of doing but my main concern was to get the old boy up and running again and on the road

Hi sazzy and a warm welcome to TorqueCars. Good to have you along. We already have quite a GTO following on here.Be sure to introduce yourself to Country Bumpkin in the GTO forum.

I really look forward to seeing your pics, but you will need 10 posts before you can upload them.

hey and welcome to the site.
sounds like you got yourself something good there. how much damage was done to the car ?

First thanks people for the welcome

Luckily it was only the front bumper drivers headlight and intercooler that needed replacing, then we went for a full respray and colour change.
originally the car was a blue fade to black which i really liked but when we placed the modified front bumper the colour just wouldn't have looked right at all. So we went for a custom colour with a silver stripe.

I am slowly working on it.

My fella has a passion for these cars too, sorry finding a fault he doesnt know is hard going, he seems to know these cars inside out.

But about the car I actually got it for very little money as the previous owner had taken it to my fella when he had it sprayed up in its former colours, so mechanical the car is sound. It just looked a little worse for wear.

When i finally get my 10 posts up i will put some pics of the car before during and after. Well what it looked like before its bump and when i collected it.

Which i would like to say, even with the damage intercooler we drove the car to where my fellas parents were living, it did look funny with a bungee strap holding up the bumper though

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back