Am I The First One?)

Hello there buddy and Welcome to Torque Cars.
We have members from all over the world. Not sure how many from Russia though buddy. I'm sure Waynne will be along soon to welcome you. He'll know if have any Russian members. :bigsmile:

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars. We do I think have a few from Russia on here. What is the tuning scene like in Russia? Is it easy to get parts?

About the tuning scene:
It's funny)))
Why? 'cause there is LOTS of stupid drivers :confused: that just set up an exhoust system that will be loud on their freaking LADA cars and just don't let anybody sleep with that #!#!#!#! at night.)))
BUT! There are lots of really good tuners as well. Mostly the main scene is for japan ovners, 'cause japaneese cars are cheaper than the european ones, so that's why it's easyer and cheaper to get any parts for them.
For example my city is not so big (around 1 million people), but you can find almost everything for the japs or the rus cars. For my pug I can't find ENYTHING, except if you want to pay alot! It's a pity but it's so. And as well for the most of the euro cars. But there is a good point - I can order everything from the internet, so it's not a problem for me. But not alot of people know about where to get stuff, so probably i'm not a good example of the usual russian tuner.
Car-audio is really good over here. IASCA Championship seems to be the boss.

About the tuning scene:
It's funny)))
Why? 'cause there is LOTS of stupid drivers :confused: that just set up an exhoust system that will be loud on their freaking LADA cars and just don't let anybody sleep with that #!#!#!#! at night.)))
BUT! There are lots of really good tuners as well. Mostly the main scene is for japan ovners, 'cause japaneese cars are cheaper than the european ones, so that's why it's easyer and cheaper to get any parts for them.
For example my city is not so big (around 1 million people), but you can find almost everything for the japs or the rus cars. For my pug I can't find ENYTHING, except if you want to pay alot! It's a pity but it's so. And as well for the most of the euro cars. But there is a good point - I can order everything from the internet, so it's not a problem for me. But not alot of people know about where to get stuff, so probably i'm not a good example of the usual russian tuner.

Mate thats sounds pretty famillair over here in the Uk as well.
Especially the bit about loud exhausts on crap cars.

Hey, guys! I got 1 question:
How big is the possability to get a hydro break in the egine with the PiperX Viper Kit if I set it up with the sucktion hose right in front of the car. I mean like if the sucktion hole will be set right behind the grill in the front bumper? Or even if the water will be just sucked into the sucktion tube....

as long as you dont drive through puddles that are deeper than the hight of the snorkle you shoulf be fine.

thanx for the advise)
but is it dangerous if the snow or even a water sprey from the car running infront of me will come in?

About the tuning scene:
It's funny)))

welcome to torquecars buddy. no offense, but lada just entered the WTCC, and there's a tuned volga with a V12 engine from BMW.
you have the basis for starting the tuning scene of russian cars, but the problem is the vodka ;)

thanx for the advise)
but is it dangerous if the snow or even a water sprey from the car running infront of me will come in?

not sure about the snow, water spray should be a problem as long as it isnt right infront of the grill, alt sit behind the wing so theres less chance of water getting to it

welcome to torquecars buddy. no offense, but lada just entered the WTCC, and there's a tuned volga with a V12 engine from BMW.
you have the basis for starting the tuning scene of russian cars, but the problem is the vodka ;)

DOH)))) :blink:

Actually there is alot of drunk driving issuses over here. Mostly because of the beer.
But sometimes - it's getting crazy.:confused:

DOH)))) :blink:

Actually there is alot of drunk driving issuses over here. Mostly because of the beer.
But sometimes - it's getting crazy.:confused:

what is the maximum amount of alcohol in the blood over there?

btw. Hello everybody

Actually nothing really massive))
Just silenced an interior for better sound quality and got my ipod connected to the standard clarion RD3 head unit. My friend have found an amplifier from Range Rover Vogue (Harman/Kardon Logic 7) for me, but it needs diagnostics and repair.
In a couple of weeks i'm planning ordering custom made forged 17" wheels.

About "THE FORCE")))
An Engine will be turbocharged at summer probably. But for now i gonna change intake to pipercross viper.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back