A new newb.

Miniman

Torque Junkie
Car
Toyota starlet
Hi, i currently own a 1999 1.3 toyota starlet. Im here to basically learn more about tuning and just have a very big interest in cars as im currently training to be a motor vehicle technician.

I havnt really planned much for the car at the moment as i only got it yesterday (first car) but i already love it to bits, very nippy and fun to drive for a completely standard car :amuse:.

Thats it really for now and im looking forward to getting involved in the community =).

Hi, i currently own a 1999 1.3 toyota starlet. Im here to basically learn more about tuning and just have a very big interest in cars as im currently training to be a motor vehicle technician.

I havnt really planned much for the car at the moment as i only got it yesterday (first car) but i already love it to bits, very nippy and fun to drive for a completely standard car :amuse:.

Thats it really for now and im looking forward to getting involved in the community =).
Welcome Miniman Starlet's are fantastic Cars.
owned both the turbo model and i still own a 1.3 as my daily driver,, Never let me down once in 2 years,, And they go well also..

hey and welcome mate, weve got a few mechanics now and a man who used to work in R&D so hopefully well be able to help you out with anything you need

HI there miniman and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, great to have you along and I hope you really enjoy yourself here.

Planning on sorting the cars audio out first, not sure what route to take first though. Dunno whether to upgrade the standard speakers at the front first or just add some 6x9s and work from there.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back