40 year old virgin!

Schoey

Car
Mazda 6 Tamura
Greetings. Just joined, Complete computer virgin being a middle aged duffer and all! Just getting accustomed to talking to someone without holding a handset! At some point would be happy to chat ref. tuning options for my vehicle which is a Mazda Tamura 2.0.
:confused:

Welcome to the site, we have all ages interests and abilities on here. I'm pleased you've made it through the sign up process (it used to be really complicated and I really hoped that I'd made it a buit more simple!)

Feel free to ask any questions that you want to about your car and we'll do our best to answer them. IT would help to know how much you are wanting to spend on the car and if you want the maximum power and no reliability or a compromise between the 2.

Julius - Welcome also to TorqueCars you just need to find the new thread button to start off a new conversation. You'll pick it up very quickly I'm sure and again feel free to ask any questions that you want to.

Hi guys I'm sorry to barge in but I also just joined,but could anyone tell me how to log a new post.I am very new to this chat thing.Greetings,Julius.

Welcome to TorqueCars! This screen shot below should show you where the 'New Thread' button is. Just click on the button, then once the page has loaded add a title and type what you wanna say. It's all rather simple once you get the hang of it! I'm sure it won't take you long!

prince has done it nicely only thing he didnt mention was to go to the appropriate sections
at the top you will see the breakdown of where you are, just now you are in

Torque cars chat forums> general discussion board > say hello and introduce yourself. then the tread 40 yo virgin

click on the hyperlink for "torque cars chat forums" then select where you want to go

http://www.torquecars.com/forums/

Last edited:
Welcome to TorqueCars mate! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to using a computer! What have you got planned for your Mazda?
Nothing planned yet. Things have changed since I was last under a bonnet. I'll have research from scratch as to whats available.
Subtlety, I think is the way to go.
Performance, yes, but without wanting to watch the fuel tank empty,but enough to make grin and utter those immortal words " Yeah baby"!
Handling, responsive but without leaving mine, the wife's or the kids backside numb.
The car's only got 3000 on the clock, is it too early to introduce anything?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back