3.0 liter engine on mitsubishi lancer

mzt85

I installed a 6 cylender 3.0 liter engine on my mitsubishi lancer and its great but is it possible to make the car rare weel drive ... is there any problems with this ??? and also what modifications can be done to this engine to have high performance without using turbos because there is no enough room for it ... like high comp or throttles cams . and what clutch should i upgrade too < take in consideration that i live in a mountainous country with many hills >> and what brake system and what suspention should i use here the roads are like %^&&^ so many bumps and broken parts of the road

thank u all for ur valuable time

The lancia does not come in real wheel drive although the EVO is 4 wheel drive. So using parts from the EVO you should be able to go 4 wheel drive but a lot of the EVO is computer controlled so it is not going to be easy to install and set up. See if Quaife have some options they may provide a propshaft and diff for a real wheel drive conversion or I'm sure they can make one up for you.

The 3.0 engines are good for tuning. Fast road cams, induction kit, sports exhaust, because of your location avoid lighteninng the flywheel. Head work will also make the car pull better so get it gas flowed & fitted with bigger valves while you are at it. Any power clutch should work ok - if it is a cable system make sure you get a strong cable or it will keep breaking on you.