Wooo summers here

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Today was the first day I had to open a window and stick my arm out for a bit!

This means that it is officially summer! 15 degress showing on the car stat!

[conspiracy theory]Perhaps the Jets have been causing it to be cloudy and rain all the time! And it is normally this hot and sunny and not raining! People go abroad to escape the rain but don't realise that they are really the cause of all the bad weather![/conspiracy theory]

15 is that it !!!!!! twas 20 up here last week actually thought it was the middle of july ;).
funny as it was supposed to snow this week and so far its been a nice couple of days

has been really nice and they say its going to be like it for the next few days

you say about the jets look what they say after 911 once everything was grounded the skys cleared up and it got hotter

and with this new ash cloud coming over looks like they might not be flying again and all the time its not raining i am happy

will make a mess when it does rain as it will carry the ash

for me summer isnt here until i can walk out of the house in the morning with just a tshirt on

No, sorry Wayne, its not officially summer up here in the north of Scotland until it goes above -30 LOL

Is sunny up here, cold wind though. Drove down to Bridgend and back (due to some dust in the sky that stopped my plane) on a bit of a road trip last week end. On the way back It was lovely and sunny all the way up until Carlisle, where, no word of a lie, I pulled off at J43 to fill up in Tesco and it started raining! Scottish weather, not good!

J43 ( mid Carlisle) is still england mate 44 (Carlisle north) is the last one in england then 6 miles later at gretna scotland starts.

nice here today but till cold

Yeah Scotland is always the same, ...... It was bra and sunny here the other day, out with the T-shirt on, and out of nowhere came the Hail Stones, I was like WTH lol

No, sorry Wayne, its not officially summer up here in the north of Scotland until it goes above -30 LOL

Is sunny up here, cold wind though. Drove down to Bridgend and back (due to some dust in the sky that stopped my plane) on a bit of a road trip last week end. On the way back It was lovely and sunny all the way up until Carlisle, where, no word of a lie, I pulled off at J43 to fill up in Tesco and it started raining! Scottish weather, not good!

Today was the first day I had to open a window and stick my arm out for a bit!

This means that it is officially summer! 15 degress showing on the car stat!

[conspiracy theory]Perhaps the Jets have been causing it to be cloudy and rain all the time! And it is normally this hot and sunny and not raining! People go abroad to escape the rain but don't realise that they are really the cause of all the bad weather![/conspiracy theory]

Loving the BB code!
rofl.gif

Can we make it flash when we use it? :bigsmile:

so now it looks like we have had a few days of sun as it rained today

now is this down to the planes flying again or just the weather just seemed planes stoped flying got nice and hot and sunny they start flying again few days and its raining