Which toy

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Hi all, ive just sold my 911 I rarely used so need a very cheap toy to replace it, not so interested in speed but the whole experience, So any ideas on Clio 172 or Mx5 or 924s or mk3 mr2 etc etc etc

Yeah, they also come with a manicure and hair kit at in place of the tool kit :)

I LOVED the 172 I had. For 3k you can pick up a decent 182 these days. Make sure cambelt, pulley and dephaser have been done. The clutch can go if it's been abused, as can gearbox synchro so if it's hard to get it in gear then steer clear.

Best hot hatch of its time IMO, excellent handling, screaming VVT engine.

The engine can be tuned to around 200bhp too, which is a good amount for a small car.

Perfect example:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201406235231905

If someone totalled the Focus for me on the way home I'd be round with the cash for that Clio the next day.

Last edited:
Cool - they are awesome little cars, huge fan base too so lots of clubs and advice and aftermarket stuff.

Someone really needs to write-off my Focus for me. Anyone fancy driving into me on the way home?

Tha mk1 r spec was pants however an mk2 was just posted on ebay near me, i took a look and bought it, very tidy it is too, Bargain at £800

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back