What do you like the least about your car?

Good A/C does sap quite significant power from the engine, especially at low revs.

There are many cars available in the UK which have spineless AC systems. It doesn't impact upon performance but it also does little to cool the interior of the car. Anything with less than a 1kg charge of R134a is spineless in my opinion.

My previous car (Primera P11, 2.0 with auto transmission) felt lifeless at low revs with the A/C compressor engaged, The A/C itself was very effective and kept the interior of the car at a comfortable 21-22 degrees (c) when it was over 40 degrees (c) outside whilst we were hammering across France in the summer of 1999.
40 degrees C in France!, here in Bangalore we rarely cross 36 degrees C at the height of summer, places in North India hit 45 deg C!
The A/c On my car is quite efficient, and cools extremely well, only the power loss really bugs me when travelling slow, highway driving is fine.
Years ago when petrol was cheap, I used to drive American V8' s, I remember that it made no difference whether the A/C was on or not, there was so much power to spare.