what a crafts man!!!

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
just had a read through this thread and my reaction was
jaw.gif
what a skilled bloke link here

Thats an awesome install. But I am a little miffed. Who is actually doin the install. As I was reading it, the guy was talking as if he was doing it but then every so often he said that "he" was doing it. Who is "he". Or is he talking about himself as a third person or what? I'm confused? :blink:
Awesome work though. :bigsmile:

Thats an awesome install. But I am a little miffed. Who is actually doin the install. As I was reading it, the guy was talking as if he was doing it but then every so often he said that "he" was doing it. Who is "he". Or is he talking about himself as a third person or what? I'm confused? :blink:
Awesome work though. :bigsmile:
well from what i could make out hes from belgium so his english isnt 100% but still good and i think he did all the work himself but at some point his mate is answering questions on his behalf

Keep going, its well worth it imo.

And nah i dont think id be too impressed after doing all that work to have a busty blonde come sit on your bonnet and dent it lol.

Impressive stuff for sure! Not my sort of thing but I can appreciate the amount of thought and craft put in there. I'm all for reducing weight myself ;)

Awesome......what gets me he seems to have done most of it with a power drill and a router :blink:

Take my hat off to that guy, are we assuming this is his own car? Because I couldn't even begin to imagine how much all that would of cost :amazed:

this guy has done some incredible work, I'm not a fan of the exterior styling he's done and I wouldn't like to think how much weight he's added with all that aluminium and carbon, but it looks pretty that's the main thing.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back