vw polo 1999 lowering

Drummerjas87

Car
VW Polo 1.0
Im thinking of lowering my polo with new shocks and springs all round.....is it a simple mod or will it be painful? lol

Im thinking of lowering my polo with new shocks and springs all round.....is it a simple mod or will it be painful? lol

It's easier changing everything than just changing the springs if that makes sense. So if your doing the whole lot it's simply unbolt old shocks with springs still inside then slide in new shocks and bolt back up. I would however recommend you have you car tracked afterwards.:D:D

cheers pal, iv been lookin at how to guides and its lookin ok, the backs seem pretty simple just the fronts that mite give me a problem, and yeah il get it tracked afterwards

cheers

cheers pal, iv been lookin at how to guides and its lookin ok, the backs seem pretty simple just the fronts that mite give me a problem, and yeah il get it tracked afterwards

cheers

You'll be fine mate it's a simple enough mod to do. It really is basically unbolt and bolt back on... I would recommend renewing the bushes at the same time....

The best think to do to lower your polo is fit a set of coilovers, I used to have a 98' polo 16v and i fitted a set of FK Coilovers to mine, it looked amazing and handled like a go-kart, pick up a copy of performance vw magazine and look at the adverts. Coilovers is the only way mate!