Used but new

troyleemac

Car
92 lumina mini van
Hello everyone,
I gotta say I am thrilled to be a new member to your site. This looks like a world of knowledge wrapped up in one site.... love it.

Ok a bit about me.. I am a 38 yr old married dad with 5 kids (3 boys 2 girls) and drive commercial trucks for a living. When I was younger I had a big love for power and speed and had many dreams of cars and trucks I wanted... and then life happened.I was a super young man and I had a super young pregnant wife and worked a dead end construction job which left me with other priorities than speed and power. Life continued to happen with little regret... I only had this small dream of speed and power in the back of my mind waiting to be unleashed into reality... still waiting by the way. Lol.. anyways now that I am looking into making this dream into reality I get to looking and technology has run off and left me in the dust. Oh my I have much to learn... with that being said I'm gonna rack your brains and get all the free info I can from you all. Right now I'm catching uP on technology and hopefully someday live the dream. But I am hungry for information so I will be bugging the crap out of u all... I hope you don't mind. I just need input..lol... so in advance I thank you all for your help.

Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine around here! Glad to have you aboard.

Your dream of power will come true very shortly. Ask all the questions you want and we'll do our best to guide you in the dark arts of car tuning.

Howdo - I know exactly what you mean - I was just the same. I liked my cars but then other things came that were simply more important.

Have you got a budget? Have you got an idea of what kind of thing you want to get into - muscle, turboed, little sports, big tourer?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back