Sup People..

Ali G

Hi,
Im from mumbai, India and have 1.5vtec honday city type2. Just an enthusiast till now but want to do up ma own cars as collectibles. Im also lookin forward to turbo up a muscle car but its really tough to find one in india. any advises. the closest i found to da shape of a mustang is a contessa wid a 1.8L petrol engine which is hard to find. any imported muscle available plz lemme know. thx all.. Respect..

Hello, welcome to Torquecars. I think we have a few members in India so perhaps they can point you in the direction of a muscle car. You can still do a fair bit to the 1.5 vtec Honda though. The more you read about tuning the more you will want to do.

Thx

Hi Wayne,
Am looking forward to learn more about tuning and doing cars up. what breed of muscle car would you personally prefer if you had to do one up?wanna know if a cadillac can b worked on besides i would like to participate in such shows like da one at kent and m actually thinking about making it there this time all da way from india. Also if you could just get the rest of indian tuners introduced id appreciate that. Looking forward to open something to fill up the need for high end tuning on da indian front.

Most cars can be worked on - my preference is to get a classic like an old Mustang and tune that up and give the interior a make over. It would be great if you could make it to the show - you'll probably be the furthest traveller!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back