questions again!!!

beemer123

Wrench Pro
Is it possible to fit a rain sensor to non rain sensor car?

Any benefit fitting short shift (quick shift)?

Any benefit fitting a complete set of Powerflex Bushes?

car 2003 bmw 330i

Thanks.

the rain sensor should be compatible. after the wiring its probably just a case of enabling it in the ecu.

the short shift reduces the throw of the gearstick. make changing gear quicker.

the powerflex bushes reduce the flex as they are stronger than the standard rubber ones. however they make for a much harder ride

Rain sensors have never worked for me. They seem to struggle to come on in light rain and then don't always go off again straight away.

Short shifts are good - will make quite a difference to the feel of the car for the better.

I like the powerflex bushes. They sharpen up the handling - at the cost of making the ride a little harder. I think that is a little price to pay and they seem to last longer than the rubber bushes.

Why not get a panel air filter while you are at it?

I like the powerflex bushes. They sharpen up the handling - at the cost of making the ride a little harder. I think that is a little price to pay and they seem to last longer than the rubber bushes.

Why not get a panel air filter while you are at it?

Which panel filter is best, are they as good as an induction kit?
sorry to be a nuisance
Cheers
Murray.

Don't ever worry about being a nuisance - all questions are welcome and actively encouraged;).

I have a piper-x air filter in mine. An induction kit will give a nice induction roar and probably a little more top end power than a panel filter. A panel filter is a really good compromise - and as they are washable you will never need to buy another filter again!

Don't ever worry about being a nuisance - all questions are welcome and actively encouraged;).

I have a piper-x air filter in mine. An induction kit will give a nice induction roar and probably a little more top end power than a panel filter. A panel filter is a really good compromise - and as they are washable you will never need to buy another filter again!

thanks Waynne. Thats what i will get, dont need any more top end as there are cameras everywhere beside me

Indeedy - the shop link at the top means you pay street RRP or usually below street price and we get a couple of quid to help offset our running costs ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back