New plates

Davsurfa

Torque Junkie
Car
Hyundai Coupe 2.0l
Went online thursday night and ordered a pair of number plates. The site said delivery time of 4-12 working days. I received an email on friday saying my plates had been dispatched and I should received them the next working day via FedEx. Low and behold at 1 o'clock today my plates arrived as promised!! Now they are fitted.

So impressed by the speed!!! If you require any plates, show plates or legal ones I can't recommend CraigsPlates enough :cool:

id advise getting a copy of the requirements for numberplates and keeping them in the car. theres alot complaining on the mk4 site, that they are having issues with the pressed plates not being classed as legal - £60 on the spot fine

Already a step ahead of you there :) One of my neighbours is Bronze so he gave me the heads up and his comment was "If ya get tugged for 'em they'll 'ave ya, cuz if they is wastin time pullin' for plates then they're bored. If they can't 'ave ya on the plates they'll find summat else. If they can't pin ya for the plates they'll take the arse an scour ya car for anyfin. I've known 'em give a ticket for not 'aving water in the screenwash bottle cuz they got the arse wiv a lad who got gobby 'bout his plates. Jus play dumb, be polite an tell 'em you'll get 'em changed as soon as. 9 times out of 10 they won't bother checking up anyways." WORD FOR WORD, accent included.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back