New cars to look out for

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What new cars will you be keenly looking out for when they hit the used car market? I think there will be some stunning deals around.

I'm watching the Jaguar XF - these have lovely engines and I quite like the look of them.

I also hope that the early R8's depreciate quite heavily as I wouldn't mind owning one.

A local garage has a Jaguar XK for sale for £9000 and these were about £90,000 new so that is looking like a bargain as well.

NISSAN GT-R!! Yeah baby!

They came on sale in Japan 2 years ago, so another year or so and they will start importing them, give it three years from now (then the cars will be around 5 years old) and you should be able to import them for around £15k or so! At least, that what I hope! :toung:

Ill be having one as soon as they drop to that price!

i'm with joe, nissan gtr - although think you are dreaming about the price!

also waiting for an evo x fq400 - seems a bit difficult to source one of these at the moment, hopefully more will come available as they get older.

How did I forget the GTR!

There is also a pretty hot volvo coming out the C80 I believe with 4 wheel drive and loads of power. It should depreciate quite nicely after 5 years or so.

The Mazda MPS are also bargains as they get older.