New Car...

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
As some of you may know, about a month ago somebody smashed into my Civic on a roundabout in a company vehicle (it was a flat bed style thing)... I reported it to the police, to my insurance and to the insurance of the person who hit me. To this point, he has admitted no liability, and I'm fairly sure he and the company have done nothing to help the situation what so ever. Unfortunately nobody pulled over as a witness. The damage has been surveyed at £1200. After a lengthy conversation with the solicitor in charge of the case, I was told this case may take from 6 to 12 months and I was advised not to make any temporary repairs, so I've got something else for the time being...

But I'm not going to tell you what it is yet...

I thought it would be more amusing for you all of you to guess...

(P.S. Some of you have probably already seen my facebook status).

i missed the fact you had a smash:embarrest: and im sad to hear the idiot who caused the smash isnt admitting fault. but touch wood it wont be a twelve months wait for you.

as for your current car im going to guess a rover 200/25:p
simply cause its not jap, they are cheap and its a car you would probably dislike:amuse:

#!#!#!#! sake, another nice honda ruined
how are you besides that mate, were you hurt?

im presuming its another honda, been a nut and all that

Haha... Some interesting replies :lol:. Prevtec... No I wasn't hurt mate, thanks for being the one who seems to care! :D

It's not a Honda! :eek: In fact it's not even Jap!

Sorry to hear about the smash, it is a shame as you really spent a lot of time and effort making that Civic look great.

Give us a clue, what country does this car come from then? Is it a VW Golf perhaps?

cdec004fe2fc9b0ce32101703b706dd8-or.jpg

Messerschmitt :bigsmile:​

Very nice and very tidy. Too much rubber, it really needs bigger alloys and low profile tyres.

I can also see the top of the tyres, it must feel like a high offroader after the Civic :lol:;)

It does feel rather different to the Civic, but it's a lovely cruising car. I do quite like the torque in comparison to the Civic.

It could do with some BBS rims on low profiles but I can't afford it atm. I would like to slam it as well, but for now I'm just happy to be driving again after a month!

Like it tbh! Best shape of bimmer imo. Doesn't need those flipping light brows though.

Old mans got a convertible one with full ivory leather as a runabout amongst others, pretty nice but absolutely gutless.

Like it tbh! Best shape of bimmer imo. Doesn't need those flipping light brows though.

Old mans got a convertible one with full ivory leather as a runabout amongst others, pretty nice but absolutely gutless.

the e30 m3 gets my vote as best shape!! but i agree 100% the brows look terrible!!! aprt from that a nice clean car (for the time being i suppose prince;))

and i agree again the 1.8is is completely gutless my 1.6gti used to embarrass my mates

Shame it's only a 1.8 really. It's a nice looking car and deserves some a decent powerplant. Still - as a simple get U by it's got to be amongst the finest.

It'll also be dead easy to re-sell

Shame it's only a 1.8 really. It's a nice looking car and deserves some a decent powerplant. Still - as a simple get U by it's got to be amongst the finest.

It'll also be dead easy to re-sell

Which was the plan. I knew if I got another Honda I wouldn't be able to resist modding it. Althought the alure of coilovers and BBS LMs are calling already :lol:.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back