Need UK car supplier for Irish used car company

importmad

Hello, I am looking for a UK car supplier that wil be able to source cars in the UK and deliver them to Ireland. I will be mainly dealing in Mercedes-Benz and BMW. If you can help me please e-mail me product_toy@yahoo.com

Thanks

Tom.C

HI Tom - good luck with your venture - I might be visiting Ireland this year - to try out a Real Guinness :D

I guess the car prices are quite high over in your neck of the woods. What sort of paper work is involved importing to Ireland? I reckon you could get a vehicle transporter company to pick your purchases up from the UK rather than bringing them in one by one.

Whats your current car? Any mods done or planned?

Hey

Im not to sure about the paperwork needed, I think just an invoice and log book. Car prices here for 1996BMW 316 Coupe are about €6500 even with milage of 90000. we have a VRT which is a tax on new cars to the state. For cars 1.4-1.9 there is a 25% charge on the Open Market Value of the car here. I imported my own Glanza S from Japan in May and was thinking of getting a Celica, but the Merc's and BMW's have caught drawn my attention to a niche in the market.

I suppose BMs and Mercs hold there value quite well. I guess importing from outside the EU is different from bringing them over from the UK.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back