My setup at the second

ANY GOOD

• Total voters

blinginblad

Wrench Pro
2800w vibe amp and 2400w inphase amp powering x2 vibe space subs in the 6ported box. Custom VW design parcel shelf with2 sets of 6x9s built in powered by a magnat 800w amp, tv in the head visor and dash, ps2 in the glove box.. tbc

it is a fair spec

however, i am not expert on ICE but if you want the best sounding, 6x9's and subs using the same air is not good i have been told by various people and people who now there stuff

depends what your using the 6x9s for? i have full control over what the subs and 6x9s are doing, so i normaly just have treble going thru the 6x9s.

if your just putting treble though the 6 x 9s is not really a waste youd be better using components in the back fair enough thy prob aint going to sound any better in the parcel shelf
when a changed the car i didt even bother putting the 6x9s back in and to tell the truth the standard speakers sound great but cant handle the bass so have set it up for the subs to take the bass and leave the rest to the head uit

only prob i thik i may have is just bout a changer for the boot and when the bass properly kicks in i can feel my back beig pounded so god knows how the changers going to feel

well like i have already said, i can controll my amps and speakers, so if the bass is not up, then the 6x9s bass gets turned up for more quality sound, but if i want to blow away most people, then i turn the subs up.
I want to know what you have Johnathan if my set up is only fair spec?considering my setup is round 3k

When some people use the term "fair" it can mean a lot more that the standard definition :wink:

Jonathan explained his reservation in your set up which you have explained.

(Sorry to butt in on this one but I could see this degrading into a testosterone fuelled arguement! I'm sure you would both rise above it but thats the job of an admin! :rolleyes: )

oh no, i was not going to argue, its only opinions! Everyones allowed one! But to say something is not good when you have spend alot of time and money, then i want to see what other people have got that is so good:D