modding a 07 civic

speedofsilence

Wrench Pro
doing a 07 civic for my cousin what should i do?

(he is 16, his parents are super rich and this is their birthday present to him, me souping it up, money is not an issue for them, they'd spend a milion on this car if i said thats what it would take)

i also what it to be special, he has been my "wow, look at this mommy" boy for years

also any ideas on modding one on a budget?

What's your game plan? A full soup up including bodykit, wheels and tuning goodies, or just to eke out more power?

In any case, start by seeing what the UK tuners have to offer:

funkypower, sumo power, tokyo express. Oh yeah, and madmotors.com

Also, shopping from America may save you a few pounds, although you might have to check into import taxes and shipping costs.

andysautosport.com and procarparts.com are good and have a lot of stuff available.

Hope that helps, if I think of anything else I'll give you a shout.

Extreme Dimensions do a good kit for the coupe model

if it helps this is wat i want 2 do with it from a paint perspective

its black and i want 2 put a white strip starting at the back wheel coming up and onto the hood and juat following the curve if the windsheild and then going back down then maybe have a strip starting in the first line and going up and over the roof maybe through the pillar or over the handle

What about a nice checkered flag vinyl sticker over the bonnet and down the side - that will look great on black. :wink: