Loud noises

nailz306

Wrench Pro
Car
2.0 hdi turbo 306
ive been having a bit of trouble recently with the pasenger side fornt wheel making louds crunching noises!! ive been told that it is my cv joint but ive jacked it up n the joints look sweet no plastic is broken no leaks either and there is no props when turning!! there is a litle bit of play from side to side when you wobble the wheel im thinking the wheel bearing has gone anyone got any ideas to what it could be thanks

it clicks and grinds when setting off but then makes a constant grinding when driving bout 30 mph!!

thats ether the track rod end if there is play side to side or the wheel bearing if there is play top to bottem

i didnt take the covers of the cv joints i thort if the rubber hadn't split and there was no leaks that it couldnt be broke!!ive got it fixed now luckily it was the wheel bearing the bigest twat to fix as the hub was seized to the suspension so had to take the whole thing off haha

yeah the guy at the garage used a press had a laugh watching him n his mate holding the suspension into place!! the bearing came out fine after getting the seized in sir clip out. i paid 25 for the bearing and 30 pound to sort it out! fort it was a bargain myself running like a dreamer once again!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back