Is your car finished yet

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm discovering that no car is ever really finished when it comes to mods so I guess the question is how far or how much more work has to be done before you can consider your car finished?

No, I cannot say that I can see an end in sight for any future mods and thank goodness for that! Otherwise it would mean having to take Her Indoors out shopping more often :amuse:

I don't plan to do much to mine, I just don't have the dosh at the moment so I suppose mine is "finished!"

I will finish my car soon. It's getting a motor built with forged internals, comp cams, head work, a bigger block, a custom ground crankshaft, bigger injectors, better intercooler, a new stage 2 clutch, and a fresh tune. I already had more boost than stock, intake and exhaust.

Should be good for a sustainable, drivable 350whp. Oh, and I'll be running E-85. I should have a nice flat hp/tq curve which means no matter what gear I'm in or what speed, I should be able to kill.

I'm not dropping another thin dime into modding this car (Chevy cobalt SS Supercharged)because it's my daily driver. So, yes, I'm very close to being "finished".

My mustang on the other hand, is probably never going to be done. Hahahaha!