reidy666

Car
BA XR8 Boss 260 Ute
Help! ! Please first let me start by saying thankyou for your time and advice any and all appreciated as I currently have a Ford Falcon Lawn Ornament BA XR8 Boss 260 Ute Auto, Theft attempted now has Damaged ignition, stereo led can't input code etc, I have another barrel? with keys? and the copper iqnition thing " sorry I forget what it's called off the top of my head" assuming that has been damaged to? "is highly likely"? I have another radio as the led got damaged in theft attempt "can't type in code"? Do I have to change my stereo as car was running and driving with damaged radio before 3rd theft attempt Main iqnition fuse (under bonnet) had sparked and shorted out on me after first 2 theft attempts but before the 3rd major theft attempt which wrecked iqnition! immobilized injectors!, and theft immobilized! etc with damaged! radio! I know the gyst of what I need to do it's just confirmation on the procedures and correct process to save theist time and money and finish teaching me lots and confirming my BA falcon knowledge and get the correct way for ( SCART ) "system is lots of fun"! !

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back