Hi from the north rast of England,

ssjmspencer

Car
Suzuki scross 1.6
Ive just joined your interesting website after serching for weeks for a honest, no crap insigjt of what you and the members exchange in conversations.
Im impressed.
At the moment i have a 2014 Suzuki Sx4ii scross which i call DA DOGS BOLLOX. Im 54 but still feeling 24 years old. It never leaves you.
Some of you may have seen oics of my baby on FB and the Scross forums and she looks good but now its whats under the hood thst i want to concentrate on.
All Ive done so far to the motor is shes got FSH, K&N Inside the original box, eridium 9 plugs and I changed the exhaust from a single outlet to 2 backboxrs on either side. The standard middle pipe is 2.5 inches so I left that for now. I also added 2 air intakes near the front parking sensors by drilling 2 inch holes, placing proper intake vents with 3inch expanable tubes and a Y pipe so they ate connected together and joining them to the air box to allow for cold air to get to the intake ehich i think with the twin exhausts allow the csr just to bresth better. Instead of the car breathing in earm air from the engine. Thats it for now so i was wondering what i should do next. I plan on upgrading the cam shafts, maybe a turbo or supercharger, forged pistons etc etc. These are my dreams. As i am retired from the Royal Navy on disability grounds i know its going to br a slow progress but its my 9 year old don and I hobby and its grrat for bonding.
Does anyone know of places i could get an tuned ECU. Ive found getting tuned or stylish parts for my Scross extremely difficult so any idea eould be greatfull received.
I look foreward to the eay ahead.
Stuart and Zack

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back