Hi All

the codfather

Wrench Pro
As said,Hi All. My name is Ian,or better known elsewhere as The Codfather.( Trawler skipper by trade :rolleyes: ).I have a V6 Ford/Mazda Probe.Dont laugh untill you have driven one :wink: .
I am the SW Rep for UKPOC.
Do we have anymore Probe owners on here,or more specifically,Probe owners in Cornwall?.
I primarily joined this club as you seem to have an excellent technical knowledge base available.
I hope to be picking some of your brains soon,regarding Aeromotive FSE's,oil catch tank benfits etc.
Anyway,nice to be here.
Cheers
Ian

Nice to have you here and welcome to the site. Please feel free to pick our brains and we'll see if we can't get your quarter mile runs down to 10 seconds :wink:

Hi Wayne.Thanks for the welcome matey.
Today we have had a "run" up and over,and across Dartmoor.9 cars turened out for this meet,and a couple of newbies.All in all a very good day out.
Will be here later to start picking your brains about the FSE.It is installed,just havent got around to plumbing it in yet :rolleyes:
Cheers
Ian

Hi and welcome.

When you plum in your FSE I would personally replace any flexi fuel lines that are after the valve. They tend to burst under the extra pressure if you don't. :wink:

Hi Fingers,thanks for that advice.I think the piping that came with the kit is tested up 60psi.The pressure setting Im looking for is around 43-45psi.This seems to be the normal where these valves are concerned.
I will continue this in the Tuning forum.I take it this forum is mainly for newbies just to introduce themselves :lol:

the codfather said:
I will continue this in the Tuning forum.I take it this forum is mainly for newbies just to introduce themselves :lol:

Yup thats right - I'm happy to sweep things up and move topics to the appropriate place as were pretty laid back here but you've saved me a job - thanks my friend.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back