Hey Hey Hey

mechynick

Just thought id say hi and make my self familiar with everyone :D

Im currently working offshore at the mo, im a mechanical technician out here ( in the north sea ). Im also currently banned from driving for a short time so in that time i thought about buying my self a vectra ( 2.0 SRi ) and doing a complete turbo conversion on it.. as iv never done this before i may require alot of information from you people so i will hopefully be getting to know you all soon :D

Sorry about the rant! :)
Chat soon, Nick

Hi Nick. Badger and M1GTE are the guys for insane engine swaps! They seem to change engines more than I change socks :?

Welcome to the site. I guess your ban doesn't bother you much in the North Sea - how long you off shore for then?

Hi well no the ban ist a problem as you can tell lol im actaully back now as my trip was cut early but never mind lol.. wil be back out before i know it :(

I dont want to do a swop as such ill be looking at totally upgrading the engine, replacing all parts that ned upgrading etc etc and adding a *#*#*#*# off turbo :D plus all the oter bits like bigger brakes and suspension etc etc.. im choosing the vectra because i look the shape and the 2 litre engine is so easy to work with..

Just waiting to get a place with my other half then ill start looking around or the project.. will do it all with photos etc etc so ou lot can follow my process :D

Am looking forward to the challenge lol..

Chat soon
Nick

Look forward to the updates. Lots of photos please - if they are good enough I'll happily run a feature on it for you in the main site. Engine swaps are pretty popular modifications.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back