Hello

Vapo

Car
BMWE46 Coupe 318CI
Hi just wanted to say hello i have been looking round the site for a few weeks now and its defo nice and friendly and useful. I got myself a BMW 318CI E46 Coupe about a month ago now and have started doing it up.

I had a L200 truck before which i brought standard and did up but someone liked what i had done to it and offered to buy it so i got myself this 318ci i gotta say though i should have made the change a while ago.

So far i have had a new exhaust system fitted and induction kit its booked in for a ECU remap next week as well.

Look wise not really sure where i am going with it yet i decided to get ether clear lexus style rear lights or smoked ones and i wanted to get a wing a small one, but cannot really find anywhere does one so if anyone knows a good place to get all that kind of stuff from let me know:)

Anyway hello again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to TC, seems BMW's are a popular buy at the moment because Prince has just bought one too. :D Personally I'd avoid the Lexus lights, IMHO their as ubiquitous as fluffy dice these days! :amuse:

Last edited:
Yes thanks the l200 was very rolly polly though the bends:) yeah i decided against the lexus lights now i rather stick with the same format as the normal light just not sure wether to go smoked or clear or led :)

Hi welcome to TC, seems BMW's are a popular buy at the moment because Prince has just bought one too. :D Personally I'd avoid the Lexus lights, IMHO their as ubiquitous as fluffy dice these days! :amuse:

Yes I have! Says the self confessed Honda nut! :D

The only chanes I would make is to get a nice set of wheels. BMWs already look slick as it is.. Spend the money making it more fun to drive!

well not really sure where to go with it atm i have had the induction done and exhaust i am a week away from the ecu remap not really sure where to go after that atm:)

well not really sure where to go with it atm i have had the induction done and exhaust i am a week away from the ecu remap not really sure where to go after that atm:)

Coilovers would be a good idea to improve handling. Can't actually suggest any though.

Hello there Vapo and welcome, glad you're enjoying the site and nice to meet you.

Fast road cams, head work and a 3 angle valve job would make a noticable difference to your car. I guess a lot depends on how much you want to spend on it.

Thanks for the advice, well tbh theres not really a limit its what most of my spare money goes on anyway:) I just got new perfomance brake disc's drilled and grooved ones, i got some caliper paint in red as well. Got some lowering springs to take it down about 20mm, in 2 weeks i have it in for having the spoiler/wing fitted and resprayed over the back half of the car to tidy it up abit mainly the back wings, also having vents put on the bonnet to help the temps and the M3 vents put on the front wings I was thinking of having the back de-badged at the same time not really made my mind up on that yet. Do you have any idea where a good place to get the engine performance bits from is?