Hello

stupified

Car
BMW 318
Hi Everyone. You can all call me Hida as that is my short name or nick name, whatever you wanna call it. Well, I own a Volkswagen Golf III, planning on tuning this summer, so wish me luck cuz i need it. I have a lot of ideas but your ideas would be helpful if you share.

Thanks!

Hi Hida, welcome to the site nice to have you along. What have you got in mind - power or looks or both?

Hi

I am more interested in exterior styling. As far as the interior, I will be looking for in stores on Saturday.
Exterior: Front rear bumpers, spoiler, mirrors, change color from white to a cherry metal, dark angel eyez headlights....still looking...

I would lower it 25-30mm and add some nice alloy wheels before doing the bodykit so you get the handling right.

Cherry metal sounds good. Is that a red? What engine you got?

Hi

That's what I am planning on, lowering it enough for the road standards here in the country. My boyfriend is a mechanic and he does a lot of tuning in cars from around the country and outside the country, so he is going to work on it as his work is pretty neat. I am buying the wheels too. But I have to match it all together, I don't want it to look like a clown. The front bumper and the angel eyes headlights are supposed to give a mean and sexy look (no pink in my car, red exterior, black interior with red heating vents, red and black steering wheel, etc). Rear bumper is not gonna stand low at all, I'm planning on some lift up on the rear. No Neon lights....And a cool antenna will go on the front top (or maybe rear).
What do you guys think?

No, cherry metal is more like a glossy cherry that is mixed with polish, you still need extra polishing after all the work is done of course. My car is not going to look girlish at all, I am not a girlish pinky type of person, I like dark color. And cherry metal is like a dark red blood color...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back