Have you seen an 2009 plate car yet?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I was just thinking that I have not seen any 09 plate cars yet? What about you?

If you can get a picture of a car with an 09 plate without going to a forecourt you will have a very rare picture indeed.

Sales of new cars are 60% down apparently the lowest on record.

seen a couple, one of the wifes mates just bought a artic vxr corsa it would have been an 09 plate but she was offered to great a deal on the garage registared version so went with that.

was sitting behind a jag XF coming back from work the other day looked stunning

Must of seen at least ten. Then again I am travelling to Liverpool and back from Birmingham every day lately. Keep seeing an 09 Fiesta round my way as well.

Sutton Coldfield. Streetly to be precise :cool: Yourself?
a little village called lower gornal but usually when i tell people that they say never heard of it so normally just say dudley for ease

im round your way quite often cause i have a few mates just down the road from you in great barr

Very few indeed. So few that I had thought the release date was actually April 01 not march and when I saw one on March 7th I assumed it was being driven on trade plates.

Very few indeed. So few that I had thought the release date was actually April 01 not march and when I saw one on March 7th I assumed it was being driven on trade plates.

But if it was on trade plates and not released yet it wouldn't have an 09 plate it would be empty.

Last edited:
That's another five down today. Fiesta, BMW 3-series, Audi A5, Honda Jazz and a Mondeo estate. And that was just on the way home :amazed:

Saw an 09 plate Ford Cmax this week on my local petrol station forecourt haveing it's fuel tank pumped by the AA, the owner had put the wrong fuel in. He looked well fed up! :lol:

i saw my first 09 plate and my first insignia all in car (and have to admit they do look good :bigsmile:

Finally I have.

A Blue Fiesta van with GT stripes(!) and I got cut up by a Kia C'eed that was so clean I can only imagine it had just come from the dealer's.

Why are you in a 1.1 now Twamgl3?

The BMW hasn't got an engine in it and the Disco needs some more work so I've gone back to my only other car now one of the wheel bearing's been replaced. Just got to do the other one now. And replace the clutch. And the windscreen. Fix some rust. Take some junk out of the back.

Phew! It's only temprary then!

Not sure about that - the BMW is going to have another engine put in it and then that will probably go on e-Bay.

The Discovery is at my Dad's house, slowly having problems fixed. At some point that will be sold off too.

The Fiesta's back on the road now a wheel bearing's been replaced and I will put up with that until I can afford to replace it. Which could be some time, although I am going to being having a chat with NatWest in a couple of weeks... if I can afford the repayments I might get a loan out to buy a new (to me that is!) car.