Ecruze.com

wedmonds

Hello People,

Came over from ecruzeas we are considering coming to the event at the Hop Farm and are fairly local to it. Based in all over the U.K but alot of our members are from around the South East.

Drive a Subaru STI, pic below:

S7000257.jpg

Hi, nice Scooby. 8) If you could make the event that would be great, the more the merrier. The best person to speak to about it would be Waynne when he gets back from his holiday next week.

Welcome aboard. :wink:

The scooby looks really nice - look forward to seeing it in the flesh. Tell your mates about the show - its always nice to meet up with other clubs and compare notes. What mods have you done to your engine?

We will be there....
Scooby is running at 350bhp and similar torque
Are you guys organising? If so, come and say hello to me... Would be good to talk to you.

Great stuff - see you all there. Nice power output - sensinble but QUICK! Perhaps we should do a feature on your car! We'll talk about that at the show if you are interested. :wink:

I have a few questions which i was planning to phone up and ask about today....perhaps you can answer:

1) Can i get my members to phone up individually and book their tickets and mention the club. Alot of our members like to pay directly through different methods and it would make life alot easier if i could tell them to phone up, book their tickets and say they are on ecruze.com stand.

2) Shows we normally attend allow us to come on Friday to setup. It does not look like you guys are offering this. Can you confirm the earliest we can turn up to setup please?

p.s Definetly interested in feature, i will PM you my mobile, name etc.
**** CANNOT SEND YOU PM, CAN YOU E-MAIL ME TO THE ADDRESS ON MY PROFILE PLEASE****

Best way to buy tickets is online www.torquecars.com/show/tickets.php Let me know how much space you need and I'll make sure you get a good pitch. It would also help if you could arrive as a convoy.

Setup details are still being sorted out but I think we are looking at around 8:30 on the day with the actual public arriving at 10:00. I'll see if a Friday setup is possible it's just that the Fun Fair etc is also setting up and they need loads of space and restricted areas for safety.

Full details will be emailed to all ticket holders prior to the event. PM is now enabled on your account.

Ta... PM sent.
Will call up the ticket line shortly.

Can we put our names down for a plot with power and water? :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back