Doggy doo tread in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
This is probably one of the worst things that can happen to a driver. Have you ever trod in some doggy doo and then got this into your cars carpets and pedals?:amazed::confused::sad2:

Is this something we have all suffered from at some point. How long did it take to get rid of it all. What did you do to remove the smell?

Its almost worth paying for a pro valet and letting someone else sort out the mess:toung:

It usually passengers with me but yes I have done it myself the once. It took weeks to get rid of the smell. Plenty of disinfectant and hot water was used! I threw the mats away as I couldn't stomach cleaning them.

I've never had this luckilly, however my dog has puked in my car and proceeded to leave it and muddy pawprints, hair and some other foul smelling mud in my car. Took me 2 days to clean it and 2 weeks to get rid of the smell.
He has not returned!

poor dog, was proberly sick becauseof your driving :blink1:

not had this happen to me ether.
but would prob get it valeted

yeah i think it must have been, :sad2: or it might have been the dead mouse he ate before he got in the car :lol:

My dog doesn't really mess my car up because she's only little and lies in the passenger footwell and there is a mat there so if she did be sick or anything i'd just take the mat out and throw it away....

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back